"Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing,
But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised."
- Proverbs 31:30
Ladies War Room
The Ladies War Room provides a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for personal discussion. This is an informal, yet confidential session. The ladies are to contend mightily in prayer, sharpen their secret weapons, and encouraged to enter into Spiritual Warfare while also standing in the gap for the "wounded in battle."
Ladies War Room meetings are held every Thursday at 7:00 p.m in Zoom.
(Once available, we will be planning to hold this event in-person)
1. Whatever is shared in the War Room stays in the War Room
2. Be considerate of others. give them time to share their need and express their emotions without judgment or prejudice
3. Be truthful and honest. Treat one another with respect
4. Never leave anyone behind, especially the "wounded in battle." Cover one another's back, and be accountable for the spiritual well-being of others
1. CONNECTION(20 minutes): everyone is given the chance to share life updates, praise reports, or prayer concerns. Gossiping is prohibited.
2. CONTENDING IN PRAYER (25 minutes): each one will sharpen her sword and will lift up the needs of the next person by prayer
3. STRATEGIC PLANNING (15 minutes): come up with plans for the next move
HOW TO JOIN
1. You must be an adult woman (single or married)
2. Those who want to join have to be recommended by those who are already in the group. Feel free to email:
3. The Zoom link is posted in the Ladies Whatsapp Group Chat